Sleepy Day

Today was sleepy. Not a good and cozy sleepy but a dragging annoying kind of sleepy. It was the kind of day where I feel I could have gotten more done if I had planned my time more efficiently. I didn't leave the house until 2:30 in the afternoon and from there the hours slipped away without much to show for it. I visited my Grandma (which was lovely) and then spent far too long driving around trying to find Peace Valley Nature Center (where I took these photos). I knew it was close to my Grandma's new apartment but the main road was closed and a circled around twice trying to get in. Eventually I found the entrance, but it was getting too late in the afternoon to go for a long walk and the sky was turning a foreboding shade of gray. So I putzed around with my camera for about half an hour and turned my heels home. Some days are just like that. You start with plans and run out of time. (That might be a theme for this weekend). I would love to go back with my bike and circle the loop trail around the park's lake, but it will have to wait for a different day.