Oh my goodness!


My mind is a whirring set of cogs. They can't seem to stop. I have ideas spinning through my head and my heart's all a-flutter.

We might buy a house.

We might buy a house this spring.

We walked through it yesterday.

It's a bit shabby, not terribly stylish.

But it has potential.

And the location is perfect.

Here is my idea:
We put in our down payment and convert the downstairs level into a stand alone apartment. We can rent it out and the house can help pay for our mortgage.

Will there be red tape? Will we be allowed to do this? Are there any major repairs we don't know about? Maybe, maybe, maybe.

It's just a cloud of thoughts right now.

But we might be able to do this.

We might have found a place for our own.

I'm so full of thoughts that I can't keep still. I want to blueprint plans. I want to get quotes. I want to see what's possible.

So I sent some emails and I'm waiting to hear back.....the impatience might drive me mad.

What will be will be.